- Highly Breathable
- Reduces Stone Bruising
- Sticky Rubber Outsole
The North Face Single Track Shoes are ultralight, ultra-versatile and ultra-comfortable. The combination of these features makes the Single Track hard to beat.
2010 Outside Magazine Gear of the Year Winner
2010 Best Debut award from Runner’s World Magazine
Off-road sticky rubber (Tenacious Grip) provides good traction and running efficiency on a variety of trail surfaces. Fabric between the laces and the tongue reduces debris getting into the shoes.
The Snake Plate protection on outsole reduces stone bruising underfoot without sacrificing flexibility. Neutral design allows a natural stride turnover without correction that's ideal for mechanically sound runners.
• [UPPER] Abrasion-resistant tight-weave mesh
• External tongue scree-collar
• Abrasion-resistant, synthetic support overlays
• C-Delta metatarsal fit system
• Ortholite Northotic footbed
• [BOTTOM] Unleashed Performance (Neutral) engineered platform
• Semi-curve lasted; 22 mm/10 mm heel/forefoot heights
• X-Dome Cradle provides high-impact heel cushioning and rebound
• X-2 dual-density cushioned EVA midsole
• ESS Snake Plate forefoot protection
• Tenacious Grip high-abrasion off-road sticky rubber